What information do we collect?
When you use the Website we may request and collect personal information about you (such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number).
What do we use your information for?
We will only use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected (or otherwise as required or authorised by law). This may include using your personal information for the following purposes:
· to provide you with products or services and to personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual
· to administer promotions;
· for our administrative purposes and for internal record keeping;
· to improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
· to undertake customer service activities such as responding to any queries, comments or complaints you may have;
· to send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or
· to comply with relevant laws and regulations; and
· for any other specific purpose which we notify you at the time your personal information is collected.
From time to time, we may also contact you for market research purposes, survey or to provide you with marketing information about new products or services or special offers and promotions. However, we will always ask you to opt in before sending any marketing communications in line with the requirements under the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007.
How do we protect your information?
We comply with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1993 in relation to the security of your personal information that is held by us to address risks such as loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We remind you, however that if you send information to our Website, the internet is not a secure environment and we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of information you send to us while it is being transmitted.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow this via your computer’s settings) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you do not wish to have cookies in your computer, you may configure your web browser to reject cookies or you may manually choose to delete cookies that have already been stored.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
For the purposes we have described above, we may disclose your personal information:
· to our suppliers who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or providing services to you, so long as those parties
agree to keep this information confidential;
· to our professional advisers;
· where you have consented to the disclosure;
· as otherwise required or authorised by law; or
· to our business parties, where you have previously consented to receive marketing information about their goods and/or services.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links on our Website to other websites that offer third party products or services. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How can you access and correct your personal information?
If you would like to access or request correction of the personal information that we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For how long do we hold personal information?
We will keep your personal information for only as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which we collected it.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Website.
This policy was last modified on 4 August 2016
Level 1, 3047 Great North Road, New Lynn, Auckland 0600