We’re helping build more value and trust into quality brands.
Brands aligning themselves with SPCA Blue Tick®, an accreditation independent from the food and farming industries, benefit from consumer trust and the credibility that the products aren't just labelled with meaningless marketing terms. The SPCA Blue Tick® accreditation scheme will provide the evidence that your products meet high animal welfare standards required by your most demanding market.
The SPCA Blue Tick® certification logo on your products gives consumers the assurance that the product they are buying has been farmed to high animal welfare standards.
Benefits of being SPCA Blue Tick® approved:
- We are already helping add value to your brand, and now we’ll be building greater awareness and meaning into the SPCA Blue Tick®, meaning increased likelihood of consumers to buy based on the SPCA Blue Tick® approval.
- Align your brand to the SPCA 3rd most trusted charities (as per the Reader’s Digest 2014)
- The SPCA Blue Tick® comes with the assurance of 'New Zealand made'
- Benefit from consumer confidence in being audited by AsureQuality
- Brand and product credibility by associating yourself with the SPCA values
- Build on your brand: brand awareness, brand image, brand differentiation
If you wish to display the SPCA Blue Tick® logo on your products, please contact us.
For more information about the usage of our certification logo have a look at our SPCA Blue Tick® Brand Guidelines.
To download a copy of our SPCA Blue Tick® Standards, please visit our SPCA Blue Tick® Downloads page. SPCA Blue Tick® approval can only be granted after an independent audit has been successfully conducted by a third party auditor contracted to the SPCA and extensively trained to our standards. Following this, the SPCA Blue Tick® will issue a 'Certificate of Approval' for the farm or the site that has successfully passed the audit.
If you have a question about the SPCA Blue Tick® accreditation scheme, please don't hesitate to contact us for more information using our contact form or via email.